17th Annual European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
Start Date : May 15, 2017
End Date : May 18, 2017
Time : 8:00 am to6:30 pm
Phone : +44 (0) 207 368 9809
Email : email@example.com
With sleek end-to-end processes, digital transformation, and business critical insight defining today’s business strategies, many shared services leaders find themselves rapidly moving into uncharted territory.
Although challenging, the smart and automated business environment provides immense opportunities for shared services that have a plan and know how to manage that transformation.
SS&O Week Europe 2017 is where you will discover new ideas, trends and technologies that will transform yor shared services centre while keeping an eye on the fundamentals that have built Shared Services into the multi billion-dollar industry it is today.
SSON’s 17th Annual European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week focuses on the following core themes:
• Deploying Automation and Robotics to increase productivity and eliminate errors
• Transitioning from a transactional to value-adding shared service centre
• Using PEX and creating a continuous improvement culture to achieve marginal gains and productivity improvements
• Creating a GBS and Global Process Owner Model to take advantage of global standardization and economies of scale
• Leadership: Developing your leadership skills to lead your team through change!
• Accelerating change, leapfrogging forward in the SSC maturity journey
Organized by eisaga
129 Wilton Road 2nd floor, London SW1V 1JZ
Tel: +44 (0) 207 368 9809