Occupational and Environmental Medicine Symposium
Start Date : May 6, 2017
End Date : May 6, 2017
Time : 8:00 am to4:00 pm
Phone : 916-734-5390
Email : email@example.com
At the end of the activity, participants should be able to:
• Recognize and discuss the Opioid epidemic.
• Evaluate and choose the best methods for addressing occupational & environmental issues such as asthma, diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome and neck/upper extremity musculoskeletal disorders.
• Discuss and apply practical approaches to mental health conditions in the workplace and readying for an aging workforce.
• Address issues within an aging workforce.
• The Opioid Epidemic
• Environmental & Occupational Asthma
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Workplace Issues: Mental Health Conditions, Common Neck and Upper Extremity Musculoskeletal Disorders, Diabetes in the Workplace
https://chtapps-prod.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/cme/CmeSignIn?ccode=OCMED17Contact the Organizer
Organized by vhidalgo
UC Davis Health, Office of Continuing Medical Education ,
4610 X Street #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817